MOC Workshop: Azure Developer Hackathon (40457A)
The candidates targeted by this training have experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
Students must have experience working with the Azure platform, and have taken one of the following two courses (or have the equivalent professional experience):
- 20532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- DEV233: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
After completing this course, students will have an enhanced understanding of development practices and developer themes using Azure services, including:
- Configuring a Continuous Deployment Solution (Agility)
- Modernizing the Events Page (Agility)
- Implementing a Search Experience (Search)
- Creating a Public Events API (Search)
- Masking Personal Information (Security)
- Enabling Azure Active Directory and Multi-Factor Authentication (Security)
Course Duration: 2 Days
Module 1: AGILITY
Students will work in teams to create an agile development and deployment solution that will allow it to be automatically deployed to Azure, and they will validate that the solution works.
- Configuring a Continuous Deployment Solution
- Modernizing the Events Page
Module 2: SEARCH
Students will implement a scalable search experience for end users with an API that can be used by third parties..
- Implementing a Search Experience
- Creating a Public Events API
Module 3: SECURITY
Students will implement security features in their Azure application to protect user information, and they will implement a higher-level authorization scheme that will protect administration features from anonymous access.
- Masking Personal Information
- Enabling Azure Active Directory Authentication