Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Enterprise Ready Cloud (40503B)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course
Students wil be better able to design a governance plan to showcase the security and governance features of Azure and control costs. In addition,
- Provide for cost tracking by business unit, environment, and project
- Provide for a distributed administration model
- Put a service catalog in place to prevent dployment of unsupported Azure services
- Put controls in place to allow deployment of services only in specific regions
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Enterprise Ready Cloud