Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Modern Cloud Apps (40508G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At Course Completion
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to deploy and configure Azure Web Apps and associated services. In addition, you will learn to configure Web Apps for authentication with Azure AD, instrument and load-test the application with App Insights, and automate back-end services using Azure Functions and Logic Apps.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Modern cloud apps
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
- Proof of concept deployment
- Identity and security
- Enable Azure B2C for customer site
- Enabling Telemetry with Application Insights
- Automating backend processes with Azure Functions and Logic Apps