Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Blockchain (40523G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to deploy and configure Azure Blockchain App Builder, write and deploy Ethereum Smart Contracts with Solidity, and integrate IoT and blockchain into a single solution.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Azure Blockchain
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Azure Blockchain
- Setup Azure Active Directory Tenant
- Deploy Azure Blockchain Workbench
- Check Blockchain Workbench Web Client Deployment
- Create Smart Contract
- Assign Users to Contract Personas
- Create and Process an Instance of the Smart Contract