Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Security, Privacy, and Compliance (40527G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At Course Completion
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to secure your cloud-based applications and services, while ensuring privacy standards are followed and your architecture is compliant.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Azure security, privacy, and compliance
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab - Azure security, privacy, and compliance
- Implementing Just-In-Time (JIT) access
- Securing the Web Application and Database
- Migrating to Azure Key Vault
- Securing the Network
- Creating security log alerts
- Creating Compliance Reports with Power BI
- Using Compliance Manager