Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Real-time data with Azure Database for PostgreSQL Hyperscale (40563G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At Course Completion
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Implement a highly scalable, managed open source database solution.
- Ensure that it can handle real-time, roll-up and serve data for advanced visualizations.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Real-time data with Azure Database for PostgreSQL Hyperscale
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Real-time data with Azure Database for PostgreSQL Hyperscale
- Connect to and set up your database
- Add secrets to Key Vault and configure Azure Databricks
- Send clickstream data to Kafka and process it in real time
- Rollup real-time data in PostgreSQL
- Create advanced visualizations in Power BI