Learn Microsoft Access 2010 Step by Step, Level 3 (50534A)
This course is intended for experienced information workers who want to learn advanced-level Access 2010 skills.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic file-management skills
- Basic knowledge of the Access 2010 interface and database, table, and form creation and manipulation
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Import information.
- Export information.
- Copy to and from other Office programs.
- Create navigation forms.
- Create custom categories.
- Control which features are available.
- Assign passwords to databases
- Split databases.
- Secure databases for distribution.
- Prevent database problems.
- Change default program options.
- Customize the ribbon.
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
Module 1: Import and Export Data
This module explains how to populate the tables of a database by importing existing information from other sources and how to use information that exists in an Access database in other programs.
This module explains how to make databases easier to access and manipulate, and more difficult to unintentionally change or delete.
This module explains how to ensure that a database’s data is secure and that its data is available and useable.
This module explains how to customize the program options to suit your work needs.