Sales and Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 (80421A)
This course is intended for IT professionals who have a moderate understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Sales and Marketing module. This course targets those IT professionals who are responsible to set up CRM processes throughout the customer’s sales process. Customers with a basic knowledge of their own CRM processes are preferred.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic theory of customer relationship management.
- Understand CRM-based elements.
- Gain an overview of the various parts of the Sales and Marketing module.
- Set up number sequencing information for CRM.
- Set up relation type for prospects.
- Set up transaction logging for CRM.
- Reflect the sales organization by creating sales units.
- Define sales targets for the sales unit and sales personnel.
- Describe the graphical view that management statistics provides.
- Define prospects.
- Set up the categorizations to use the prospects functionality correctly.
- Create and maintain prospects.
- Define and assign responsibilities.
- Create and maintain contact persons connected to prospects.
- Create and maintain activities for prospects and contact persons.
- Set up the telemarketing and default values.
- Create and work with call lists.
- Execute a telemarketing initiative.
- Create and maintain campaigns.
- Distribute campaign responsibilities.
- Delete an intercompany order chain.
- Define process definitions.
- Create a lead.
- Qualify a lead.
- Create an opportunity.
- Create a Competitor record.
- Create a case.
- Add actions to a case.
- Create a knowledge article.
- Work with document handling in Microsoft Dynamics AX's Sales and Marketing module
- Work with mailing lists.
- Set up and maintain synchronization between the Microsoft Dynamics AX Sales and Marketing module and Microsoft® Outlook®.
- Setup the Computer Telephone Integration system
Module 1: Overview
This module explains the components in the sales and marketing process and provides a short overview of customer relationship management.
This module explains how to set up and create defaults in the Sales and Marketing module.
This module explains how to create sales units and targets based on the organizational goals and sales statistics.
This module explains how take advantage of using prospects in a complete CRM process chain.
This module explains the roles of a salesperson and how his or her activities and responsibilities are a key component of the Sales and Marketing module.
This module explains the importance of leveraging the telemarketing functionality in the sales and marketing processes.
This module explains how campaigns can be used in CRM processes.
This module explains how Lead records help your sales and marketing teams gather and store information about a lead.
This module explains how you can use case management for customer, vendor, or employee issues.
This module explains how common tools allow for enhancement and efficiency in the sales and marketing process.