Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216)
- IT professionals with RHCSA-level skills
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- RHCSAor equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms Appliance
- Deploy VMs
- Perform VM audits
- Perform policy-based management
- Run VM reports
Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine Appliance architecture.
Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
Report on VM and resource usage.