Junos Space Network Director (JS-ND)
Target audience: This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos switching with EX Series, QFX Series, QFabric and virtualized devices using the Network Director software in an enterprise network environment.
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and switching. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) courses prior to attending this class.
Objectives: After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the role of the Network Director.
- Describe the Network Director modes.
- Describe how to build and deploy profiles.
- Explain how to monitor managed devices.
- Discuss how to generate reports through Network Director.
- Chapter 1: Course Introduction
- Chapter 2: Network Director Modes
- Network Director Overview
- Network Director Modes
- Chapter 3: Wired Device Management
- Wired Device Management
- Configuring and Deploying Wired Device Profiles
- Working with Network Director Lab
- Chapter 4: Implementing Zero Touch Provisioning
- Function and Internal Workings of ZTP
- Configure and Implement ZTP with Network Director
- Implementing ZTP Lab
- Chapter 5: Virtualization Management in Network Director
- Virtual Systems and Network Director Overview
- Discovering and Managing Virtual Systems
- Enabling and Using Orchestration
- Managing Virtual Systems Lab
- Appendix A: QFabric Management
- Discovering and Managing QFabric Systems
- Generating Reports in QFabric
Duration: 1 day
Certification: The student receives a course completion certificate