Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (180 Day) - On Demand (ODX20342B)
Microsoft On Demand
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills on your own schedule, at your own pace and in your own place. No need to spend time and money travelling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours with a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, any time.
- Microsoft On Demand covers the same objectives as the classroom course by the same name
- After you activate your course, you have 6 months to complete it. You can work on your course at any time throughout the 6-month period after you activate the course.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field?typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
In addition, this course is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Passed 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
Course 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013"
Module 1: Designing and Implementing Site Resilience
Module 2: Planning Virtualization for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Module 3: Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
Module 4: Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
Module 5: Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
Module 6: Designing and Implementing Message Retention
Module 7: Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
Module 8: Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
Module 9: Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
Module 10: Designing and Implementing Integration with Microsoft Exchange Online
Module 11: Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
Module 12: Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Upgrades