MOC On-Demand Packaged Set 20347A: Enabling & Managing Office 365 (90 Day) (Q4P-00109)
Microsoft On Demand
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills on your own schedule, at your own pace and in your own place. No need to spend time and money travelling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours. With a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, any time.
- Microsoft On Demand covers the same objectives as the classroom course by the same name
- After you activate your course, you have 3 months to complete it. You can work on your course at any time throughout the 3-month period after you activate the course.
- Microsoft On Demand Course OD20347A (includes Microsoft Labs Online)
- Digital courseware Course 20347A
This course will provide experienced IT professionals with the training that they need to plan, configure, and manage an Office 365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and AD DS, and a general understanding of Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server or Skype for Business Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
This course also is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exams 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements and 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services to obtain the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Module 1: Planning and provisioning Microsoft Office 365This module reviews the features of Office 365 and identifies recent improvements to the service. Also it describes how to configure an Office 365 tenant and plan for a pilot deployment.Lessons
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Office 365 users and groupsThis module describes how to manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure administrative access by using the Office 365 console and the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.Lessons
Module 3: Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365This module describes the different types of client software that you can use to connect to Office 365, and the infrastructure requirements that the clients need to meet to connect to Office 365. Also this teaches you how to configure different types of Office 365 clients.Lessons
Module 4: Planning and configuring directory synchronizationThis module describes how to plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.Lessons
Module 5: Planning and deploying Office 2016 ProPlusThis module covers the planning process, how to make Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus directly available to end users, and how to deploy it as a managed package. Finally, this module covers how to set up Office telemetry so that administrators can keep track of how users are interacting with Microsoft Office.Lessons
Module 6: Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissionsThis module describes Exchange Online and explains how to create and manage recipient objects and how to manage and delegate Exchange security.Lessons
Module 7: Planning and configuring Microsoft Exchange Online servicesThis module describes how to plan and configure Exchange Online services. It also explains how to plan and configure anti-malware and anti-spam settings in Office 365.Lessons
Module 8: Planning and deploying Skype for Business OnlineThis module describes how to plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment. Also it describes how to plan voice integration with Skype for Business Online.Lessons
Module 9: Planning and configuring SharePoint OnlineThis module describes the administrative features available within SharePoint Online and the most common configuration tasks for any administrator who starts using SharePoint Online. Also it describes the concept of site collections and the different sharing options within SharePoint Online. A brief overview of additional portals, such as the video portal, are also provided.Lessons
Module 10: Planning and configuring a Office 365 collaboration solutionThis module describes how to plan and implement a SharePoint collaboration solution, and how to enable Yammer Enterprise services within Office 365 and OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.Lessons
Module 11: Planning and configuring rights management and complianceThis module describes the compliance features in Office 365 and explains how to manage them. Also it describes how to plan and configure Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS). Additionally it discusses the security features in Office 365.Lessons
Module 12: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365This module describes how to monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.Lessons
Module 13: Planning and configuring identity federationThis module describes how to plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.Lessons