MOC On-Demand Packaged Set 10993A: Integrating On-Premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure (180 Day) (Q4P-00302)
Microsoft On Demand
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills on your own schedule, at your own pace and in your own place. No need to spend time and money travelling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours. With a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, any time.
- Microsoft On Demand covers the same objectives as the classroom course by the same name
- After you activate your course, you have 6 months to complete it. You can work on your course at any time throughout the 6-month period after you activate the course.
Microsoft On Demand Packaged Set
- Microsoft On Demand Course ODX10993A (includes Microsoft Labs Online)
- Digital courseware Course 10993A
The primary audience for this course is existing IT professionals who have some knowledge and experience with Azure, and advanced experience with the Windows Server operating system. In addition, IT professionals who take this course typically want to develop knowledge of identity services integration between on-premises services and cloud services. This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in cloud identity and access technologies.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge, who are looking for more advanced identity training for Azure services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Compare Azure AD to AD DS, perform Azure AD tenant provisioning, and manage objects and user roles in Azure AD.
- Implement and configure directory synchronization and manage synchronized directories.
- Use Azure AD as a directory service for an on-premises environment, configure single sign-on (SSO) in Azure AD, and protect privileged identities.
- Implement multi-factor authentication.
- Implement Azure RMS and integrate Azure RMS with on-premises services.
- Configure alerts and monitor directory services infrastructure.
Module 1: Introducing Azure AD
This module describes the differences between Azure AD and AD DS, and the Azure AD versions. It also explains how to perform Azure AD tenant provisioning and how to manage objects and user roles in Azure AD.
- Azure AD overview
- Implementing and configuring Azure AD
- Managing Azure AD
Module 2: Integrating on-premises AD DS with Azure
This module explains how to extend an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure, and how directory synchronization works. It also describes how to implement and configure directory synchronization. Additionally, this module describes how to manage synchronized directories.
- Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Directory synchronization overview
- Implementing and configuring directory synchronization
- Managing synchronized directories
Module 3: Using Azure AD as a directory service in hybrid environments
This module explains how to use Azure AD as a directory service for an on-premises environment, and how to configure SSO in Azure AD. Also it describes how to implement privileged identity management in Azure AD.
- Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises environments
- Configuring SSO with Azure AD
- Implementing privileged identity management in Azure AD
Module 4: Configuring and protecting authentication in hybrid environments
This module explains how authentication works in hybrid environments. In addition, it describes how to implement Azure Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Authentication in hybrid environments
- Implementing Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
Module 5: Deploying Azure RMS with on-premises services
This module explains how rights management technologies, Active Directory RMS, and Azure RMS work. In addition, it describes how to implement Azure RMS, and how to integrate Azure RMS with on-premises services.
- RMS overview
- Implementing Azure RMS
- Integrating Azure RMS with on-premises services
Module 6: Monitoring Azure AD
This module describes reports on Azure AD and explains how to configure alerts. It also describes how to monitor directory services infrastructure.
- Azure AD reporting
- Monitoring Azure AD