MOC On-Demand Packaged Set 10994A: Data Analysis Fundamentals using Excel (180 Day) (Q4P-00315)
Microsoft On Demand
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills on your own schedule, at your own pace and in your own place. No need to spend time and money travelling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours with a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, any time.
- Microsoft On Demand covers the same objectives as the classroom course by the same name
- After you activate your course, you have 6 months to complete it. You can work on your course at any time throughout the 6-month period after you activate the course.
Microsoft On Demand Packaged Set
- Microsoft On Demand Course ODX10994A (includes Microsoft Labs Online)
- Digital courseware Course 10994A
This course is intended for anyone who wants to take the data analysis technologies in Excel beyond formulas and add more advanced capabilities such as dashboards, hierarchies, and relationships.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including formulas.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create an Excel report
- Create an Excel table
- Create a pivot table and pivot chart
- Create a dashboard and analyze data
- Create Hierarchies
- Create an Excel data model and connect to external data
Module 1: Reporting in Excel
This module explains how to create a report in Excel
This module explains how to create data tables in Excel
This module describes pivot tables and pivot charts and how to work with them.
Module 4: Dashboards
This module describes Excel dashboards, how to create them and the role in data analysis in Excel pivot tables.
This module describes hierarchies and time data.
Module 6: The Excel Data Model
This module explores the Excel data model and looks at ways of extending it.