Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies- Labs & Learn (TDM-AZ-300-LL)
Labs & Learn is a on demand self-paced learning offering from TechData that combines Microsoft Official Digital Courseware and access to Microsoft authorized remote hands-on labs for a minimum of 60 days
This course bundles different Azure courses which are needed to prepare for the Exam AZ-300
- Candidates for this exam are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
- Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
AZ-300T01: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
AZ-300T02: Implementing Workloads and Security
AZ-300T03: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
AZ-300T04: Creating and Deploying Apps
AZ-300T06: Developing for the Cloud
- AZ-300T01: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- AZ-300T02: Implementing Workloads and Security
- AZ-300T03: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
- AZ-300T04: Creating and Deploying Apps
- AZ-300T06: Developing for the Cloud
For detailed information please visit the above course codes on our homepage.