Configuring Organizations in IBM Sterling Order Management (6F123G-SPVC)
This course provides an overview of Applications Manager and Sterling Order Management. It describes the business models supported by Sterling Order Management. It also throws light on how to define participants, create organizations, and map them to different roles. This course includes four quizzes and some hands-on exercises.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Use the Application Manager
- List the Roles
- Map the participant details to their appropriate roles using the Application Platform.
- Create and assign different attributes for the participants.
- Introduction to Configuring Organizations
- Overview of Application Manager
- Defining Participants and Roles
- Configuring Organizations
- Assigning Attributes to Roles