DATA Ontap 7-Mode Administration (D7ADM)
Data ONTAP 8 is the next generation data storage operating system from NetApp. Data ONTAP 8.1 builds on the stability and reliability of the Data ONTAP 8 operating system and provides new functionality that sets it apart from all of the competition. This five-day instructor-led course will enable you to perform basic support and administrative functions on a NetApp storage system running the Data ONTAP 7-Mode operating system.
Who shouldattend this class:
Customers, employees and partners.
Students attending this course should have a background in system administration for one of the following operating systems: UNIX or Windows. And should have attended the Data ONTAP 7-Mode Fundamentals Web Based Training.
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Identify the different components that comprise a NetApp storage environment
- Install and perform the setup configuration of Data ONTAP
- Perform basic administration on a storage system
- Explain and configure physical and logical storage
- Identify and configure client protocols
- State virtualization techniques available in Data ONTAP
- Describe Snapshot copies and space consumption in Data ONTAP
- Discuss backup methods available in Data ONTAP
This course is part of the following Certifications:
NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (NCDA)