Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 v3.0 (ICND2)(v3.0)
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches and routers, connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
A Student should be able to complete configuration and implementation of a small to medium sized branch office network under supervision.
This course is intended for System Engineers who will install, operate and troubleshoot a small to medium-sized branch office Enterprise network.
ICND1 or equivalent knowledge and experience
Upon completion of this course, one should be able to:
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking and spanning tree
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network, and configure NAT or PAT on routers
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements
- Small Network Implementation
- Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Single Area OSPF Implementation
- EIGRP Implementation
- Access Control Lists
- Address Space Management
- LAN Extension into a WAN
ICND1 + ICND2 + exam = CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)