Designing HPE Enterprise Storage Solutions, Rev 16.11 (STOR-ASE-ENT)
The course provides the latest information on the HPE Storage Solutions strategy and the HPE Storage Solutions architecture. It contains newest product information updates for the HPE Storage platforms. It presents new and updated Storage Sizing and Configuration lab exercises for HP 3PAR StoreServ, HP StoreVirtual and HP StoreOnce product platforms. The course covers HPE Presales Tools, Virtualization, Flex-Fabric, Enterprise Data Protection StoreOnce Portfolio, and HPE Management Tools and Services. You will discuss Storage Sizing and Configuration Tools and get lab experience and exercises for HP 3PAR StoreServ, HPE StoreVirtual and HPE StoreOnce product platforms.
Who should attend
Presales Storage focused individuals who support the sales representatives at the customer site and subsequently prepare a complete and supported solution for a customer. The ideal candidate provides the technical support needed during the planning and design of HPE small to medium business (SMB) and enterprise storage products and solutions.
This training is important for a channel partner organization and members of an HPE sales team looking to increase its sales of HPE storage solutions. Individual customers who are members of an internal purchasing team defining business needs and proposing solutions within an organization would also find value in this training.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Enterprise Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions
- Identify the customer's requirements
- Design, validate and propose a solution
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Enterprise Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and Design an Enterprise Backup Solution
- Understand HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions