IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server Administration (ZT011G-SPVC)
This course is also available as classroom course IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server Administration (WT011G).
This course is intended to teach the necessary knowledge and skills to install, configure, and use the IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server.
IBM Customers and Sellers: If you are interested in this course, consider purchasing it as part of one of these Individual or Enterprise Subscriptions:
- IBM Learning for Automation Individual Subscription (SUBR021G)
- IBM Learning for Automation Enterprise Subscription (SUBR005G)
- IBM Learning Individual Subscription with Red Hat Learning Services (SUBR023G)
This course is intended for administrators the IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server.
- Fundamental knowledge of using Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of networking
- Describe the operation of the FASP protocol
- Outline the functions of various Aspera software products
- Explain Aspera configuration parameters and assign their values
- Create and manage Aspera users and groups
- Perform file transfers using the Aspera GUI and from the command line
- Implement support for Aspera Node API
- Configure Hot Folders and Aspera Watch Service
- Execute basic troubleshooting tasks for common problems
Understanding IBM Aspera FASP
Overview of IBM Aspera SoftwareInstalling IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer ServerExercise: Installing IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer ServerConfiguring IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
Exercise: Configuring IBM Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server
Managing Aspera users and groupsExercise: Managing Aspera users and groups
Using command-line operationsExercise: Using command-line operationsConfiguring advanced featuresExercise: Configuring advanced featuresRoutine maintenance tasks