Exam Replay with Practice Test (A85-04344)
Microsoft Exam Replay with Practice Test includes:
- One (1) Microsoft Certification (MCP) exam voucher + one (1) retake, if necessary
- One (1) Microsoft Official Practice Test voucher, powered by MeasureUp
All vouchers are not transferrable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. Vouchers are not restricted to exam and/or practice test selected at time of purchase.
About Microsoft Certification Exam, Voucher
- All exam vouchers expire one (1) year from the date of purchase. You must schedule and take the MCP exam (including the retake) within one year of purchase.
- Exam vouchers are valid for 70-, 74-, and MBx exams only. Vouchers not valid on Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification exams. Voucher codes are program-specific and, in some cases, exam-specific and may not be used for any other offering.
- Exam vouchers are only valid for use at a Pearson VUE Test Center in the country you select or an online-proctored exam. To find your nearest test center, click here.
- Microsoft Official Practice Tests can be activated at marketplace.measureup.com.
- Practice tests must be activated within one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Online access to practice test for 30 days following activation.
- Practice tests are ONLY available for select MCP exams. View list of available practice tests.
Practice Test Requirements
- Windows 7 or newer
- OSX 10.9 or newer
- PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
- Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
- iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
- Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION VOUCHERS
- 6.1 Each Voucher is encoded with information about the testing program for which it is valid, the region for which they were purchased, the expiration date and other terms and conditions for its use. Vouchers are program specific and, in some cases, exam specific. Please ensure you order the Voucher for the correct exam. Vouchers are not transferable between programs and are not returnable or refundable.
- 6.2 Any resale and/or transfer of Vouchers is expressly prohibited. If altered in any way a Voucher will become void.
- 6.3 Each Voucher may be redeemed only once by registering for an exam and only at an Authorized Testing Center (ATC) and for the testing program for which they were purchased. Vouchers can only be redeemed in the region from which they were purchased. Vouchers may not be applied to exams that have already been taken by the test candidate.
- 6.3.1 For Pearson VUE Vouchers, registration by the test candidate is accomplished by first creating a profile at www.microsoft.com/learning. VUE exams can then be scheduled online from microsoft.com/learning or directly from a Pearson VUE Test or Call Center.
- 6.3.2 Prometric Vouchers purchased from Courseware Marketplace prior to 5 September 2014 that have not expired, are redeemable at Pearson VUE. See 6.3.1 for details on redeeming vouchers with Pearson VUE.
- 6.4 Microsoft candidates will need to reschedule or cancel an exam appointment at least one full business day (24 hours) before the appointment. Cancelling an exam less than 24 hours before scheduled exam or not arriving for a scheduled appointment is considered a “no-show” and is subject to forfeit of the full exam fee. Microsoft candidates may reschedule or cancel their appointments by calling the Pearson VUE call center, contacting the test center where the appointment was scheduled, or accessing the Microsoft Learning website and choosing the cancel action. All registrations with accommodations must be rescheduled or cancelled through the call center.
- 6.5 Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refunds.
- 6.6 Vouchers have an expiration date ("Order End Date"). Test candidates must redeem the Voucher and the exam must be taken prior to the Order End Date or the Voucher will become invalid. Expiration dates are 12 months from order date unless specified otherwise. Once a Voucher has expired, or has been used to register for an exam where a candidate does not show up for the exam, it cannot be extended or reinstated and the fee paid is forfeited.
- 6.7 The Microsoft Exam Replay includes one (1) Microsoft Certification (MCP) exam voucher + one (1) retake, if necessary. Microsoft Exam Replay with Practice Test includes one (1) Microsoft Certification (MCP)
- 6.7.1 The Exam Replay Voucher entitles the user to one (1) exam retake for each Exam Replay.
- 6.7.2 The Exam retakes in the Exam Retake are limited to the same exam associated with the initial voucher and must be taken by the same individual who took the initial exam
- 6.7.3 The Exam Replay Voucher includes discount pricing for combination purchases of Microsoft Exam Replay Voucher, a Microsoft Official Practice test voucher, and up to one (1) MCP exam retakes if you fail to pass the MCP exam. Exact pricing varies by region.
- 6.7.4 Exam (including the retake) must be scheduled and taken within one year of purchase.
- 6.8 The exam retakes in the Exam Replay, the Booster Pack and MPN Competency Pack offer is a benefit and has no cash value.
- 6.9 Individuals must wait at least one day after failing an exam before registering for their exam retake.
- 6.10 Beta exams can only be taken once, and do not qualify for the Booster Pack or MPN Competency Pack offer.
- 6.11 Retake exam appointment availability is limited to capacity at Pearson VUE Testing Centers or online proctors.
- 6.12 All retake timeframes are subject to compliance with the Microsoft Certification exam retake policies .
- 6.13 You warrant that you will communicate all terms and conditions applicable to the Vouchers to anyone to whom you supply the Vouchers to and that you will further communicate to such person that they have to provide the Voucher codes when registering to take an exam. Test candidates who have contacted the ATC and are having problems redeeming Vouchers due to a lack of understanding of the terms of their use shall refer back to you for problem resolution.
- 6.14 You warrant that you distribute each voucher code only once.
- 6.15 Vouchers are just like cash. You should safeguard them and are responsible for tracking their issuance to test candidates. Microsoft, Pearson VUE and the ATC are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers. Expired, stolen or lost vouchers will not be replaced.
SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT OFFICIAL PRACTICE TESTS
By purchasing a Microsoft Official Practice Test (“Practice Test”) voucher, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not purchase a Practice Test voucher.
- 13.9.1 Voucher will automatically expire on stated expiry date.
- 13.9.2 One voucher may be redeemed to have online access to one Microsoft Official Practice Test for up-to thirty days.
- 13.9.3 You must have a valid account with the practice test provider. Please use this link to login or register at MeasureUp.
- 13.9.4 You must register for and access the test before the voucher’s expiration date.
- 13.9.5 Voucher expiration date will not be extended under any circumstance.
- 13.9.6 Each voucher may only be used once.
- 13.9.7 Expired, stolen, or lost vouchers will not be replaced.
- 13.9.8 Any resale or transfer of this voucher is expressly prohibited.
- 13.9.9 Voucher is nontransferable and is void if altered in any way.
- 13.9.10 Voucher may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refunds.
- 13.9.11 Vouchers are not returnable or refundable and are void if altered.
- 13.9.12 Voucher number must be provided when registering for the test.
- 13.9.13 Arvato, its resellers, Microsoft and Practice Test providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers.
- 13.9.14 Voucher may only be redeemed in the region from which it was purchased.
- 13.9.15 To register for a test, visit the MeasureUp login and register page.
- 13.9.16 The voucher number must be provided when registering for the test.