AWS Technical Professional Bootcamp (for AWS Business Partners only) (AWSTPB-BP)
This course is for AWS Partners only, you must have a valid APN login to register. To book this course, please click on the "Register" button where you will be redirected to the AWS website, you must then login to APN to complete the registration process.
AWS Technical Professional provides APN Partners with fundamental, technical knowledge of AWS cloud computing, global infrastructure, services, common solutions, migration, security, and compliance. It is intended to empower learners to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on customer business requirements. Upon successful completion of all assessments in this course, you will earn Accreditation as an AWS Technical Professional.
This course teaches you how to:
- Describe AWS services and global infrastructure.
- Identify core AWS services and relate them to common architectures and solutions.
- Use pricing tools to estimate AWS costs and make the most efficient and cost-effective choices for AWS services.
- Recognize common concerns about data security in the cloud and articulate the shared responsibility model.
This course is intended for:
- Technical partners interested in gaining technical knowledge about AWS products, services, and common solutions
Learner engagement and activities
This course covers the following concepts:
- Overview of Amazon Web Services
- AWS Core Services
- AWS Architecture and Solutions (Part 1)
- AWS Architecture and Solutions (Part 2)
- Security and Compliance