Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (AZ-140T00-A [Coming Soon])
This course will be coming soon ( End of April 2021) and prepare for the exam AZ-140.
- Azure administrators with subject matter expertise in planning, delivering, and managing virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure.
- Understands Azure technologies, including virtualization, networking, identity, storage, backups, resilience, and disaster recovery. They should understand on-premises virtual desktop infrastructure technologies as they relate to migrating to Windows Virtual Desktop. These professionals use the Azure portal and Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates to accomplish many of their tasks. They might use PowerShell and Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI) for more efficient automation.
- Candidates for this exam must have expert Azure administration skills.
Skills measured in the AZ-140 Exam and covered in the course:
- Plan a Windows Virtual Desktop architecture (10-15%)
- Implement a Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure (25-30%)
- Manage access and security (10-15%)
- Manage user environments and apps (20-25%)
- Monitor and maintain a Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure (20-25%)