PL-900 & DA-100 - Power Platform Bootcamp (TDM-PL-900 & DA-100)
About this course
This 3 day bootcamp combines the 2 courses: Power Platform Fundamentals ( PL-900) and Analyze Data with Power BI ( DA-100)
- PL-900: Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. Create a simple PowerApp, connect data with CDS, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate a process with Microsoft Flow.
- DA-100: This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI.
At Course Completion
- This combined course will give you insights into Power Platform and Power BI and cover all the modules of the official training in a shortened period of time.
- PL-900 After completing this course, students will be able to describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate, Describe the Power Platform components, Describe cross-cloud scenarios, Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform, Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components & Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
- DA-100: After completing this course, students will be able to ingest, clean, and transform data, Model data for performance and scalability, Design and create reports for data analysis, Apply and perform advanced report analytics, Manage and share report assets,Create paginated reports in Power BI
Duration: 3 days
Please find a full description of the course and the modules if you look for PL-900 & DA-100