IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series: Work management (MAX4306G-SPVC)
This self-paced training course introduces students to IBM Maximo 126.96.36.199 solution. This course includes interactive video presentations, demonstrations, and a virtual lab.
This course will cover work management in detail along with Maximo Scheduler and preventive maintenance.
ATTENTION: This is course 5 of 9 in the IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series badge. Each course and lab exercise can be completed independently within the bootcamp series, but if you are new to Maximo it is recommended that you work through the courses in sequence. You can earn a badge if you complete the entire series and pass the quiz. Click here to go to the badge course (IBM Maximo 7.6 bootcamp series badge). Click here to view the badge on Credly.
Implementation Consultants, Administrators, Technical Sales, System Users, Product Support
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain how work is managed within Maximo including the lifecycle or a work order, the statuses associated with the work order and the tasks that need to be performed.
- Discuss the concepts learned in the demonstration.
- Understand Maximo Scheduler including the architecture and data entities.
- Recall how to setup a preventative maintenance schedule and how to enter condition monitoring points.
- Implement/discuss some of these concepts that you practiced in the hands-on lab exercises.
This course is divided into several topic areas:
- Start here: Great place to start if you are unfamiliar with the IBM Training platform and want to get an overview of the course. It includes a course overview (this document), course instructions, and how to navigate this course.
- Learn about IBM Maximo 7.6: This is the one of the required portion of this course. It includes the following topics: work orders and job plans; overview of Maximo Scheduler; and preventative maintenance. If you complete this section and the hands-on lab, you can obtain a certificate of completion in the Finish here section.
- Getting started with the lab environment & exercises: This section includes the lab guide for the exercises for these topics along with information on how to access the lab environment.
- Additional resources: This section includes supplemental materials that relate to Maximo.
- Quick references: This section includes a collection of useful links that relate to Maximo.
- Meet the author: Get to know the expert that developed this course.
- Finish here: After completing the required activities, get your certificate of completion and complete the course survey.