Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Machine Learning (40561G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will understand:
- The capabilities and implementation solutions of Azure Machine Learning and Azure Databricks.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Machine Learning
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on lab - Machine Learning
- Creating a forecast model using automated machine learning
- Understanding the automated ML generated forecast model using model explainability
- Creating a deep learning model (RNN) for time series data and registering the model
- Using a forecast model for scoring of streaming telemetry
- Creating a deep learning text classification model