Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I (D50102GC20)
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- Create and manage users.
- Install and configure an Oracle Database.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Administer the Oracle Database.
- Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
- Perform backup and recovery.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
Create an Operational Database
You will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner. This includes performance monitoring, database security, user management and backup/recovery techniques.
This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2 course fulfills the training requirement for an Oracle Certification Path. Only instructor-led online (LVC, LWC), in-class (ILT) or Training On Demand courses fulfill the requirement. Please note that Self-Study Courses and Knowledge Center courses do not fulfill the training requirement.