System Administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 OS Part 1 (D68148GC40)
You can use this course as a stepping stone to learn advanced technologies taught in System administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 OS Part 2 course.
Counts Toward Certification Requirement
This course counts towards the hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Solaris 10 System Administrator Certification. Only Classroom Training or Live Virtual Class formats of this course will meet the certification hands-on requirement. Self-Study Courses and Knowledge Center courses DO NOT meet the hands-on Requirement.
- Perform basic system installation and configuration on Oracle Solaris 10 1/13 OS.
- Maintain and operate Oracle Solaris 10 1/13.
- Effectively administer file systems, users, services, processes, packages and network interfaces.
- Manage local disk devices.
- Perform mounts and unmounts.
- Describe interface configurations.