Oracle Solaris Cluster Administration (D68179GC40)
- Install Oracle Solaris Cluster.
- Use Cluster commands to administer global properties, quorum, disk paths and interconnect components.
- Build ZFS Storage pools and file systems for the cluster.
- Configure an IPMP group and fail over an adapter in the group.
- Create scalable and failover resource groups.
- Configure Oracle Solaris Zones, Failover Zones and Zone Clusters.
- Benefits to You
Investing in this course will help you develop a deeper understanding of how to install, configure and administer an Oracle Solaris Cluster - skills that can be applied to your daily job. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you gain the skills necessary to create a robust environment, which allows for the balancing of workloads and failover of applications.
Gain Hands-On Experience
This course provides an intensive hands-on experience for key system administration tasks. You'll get hands-on experience installing, configuring and managing an Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 3/13 environment.