Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration Ed 4 (D72965GC40)
Please Note: This is an Advanced Course
Students without Oracle Solaris 11 system administration experience should take the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course first to ensure an effective knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11 system administration before attempting to take this advanced course. Those with Oracle Solaris 10 experience should take the Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 course as it builds on your Oracle Solaris 10 knowledge and provides training more tailored to your background.
- Manage Services and Service Properties Using SMF.
- Manage Boot Environments and System Updates.
- Back Up and Restore Data Using ZFS.
- Configure Network and Network High Availability.
- Administer Network Services.
- Configure Privileges and Role Based Access Control.
- Manage Processes and Priorities.
- Install Oracle Solaris 11 OS on Multiple Hosts.
- Implement System Messaging And Diagnostic Facilities.
Benefits to You
Gain a better understanding of the Oracle Solaris 11.2 system administration features and new OS enhancements, which will allow you to run your most demanding enterprise applications in private, hybrid, or public clouds.
Develop Oracle Solaris 11.2 OS Expertise
This course builds on the system administration skills taught in the Oracle Solaris 11.2 System Administration course. You'll work with expert Oracle University instructors to develop a deep understanding of Oracle Solaris 11.2 OS that you can leverage in your day-to-day job.