Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.x Administration (D74942GC20)
- Install Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1 packages using Oracle Solaris IPS
- Use Cluster commands to administer global properties, quorum, disk paths, and interconnect components
- Build ZFS Storage pools and file systems for the cluster
- Configure an IPMP group and fail over an adapter in the group
- Create scalable and failover resource groups.
- Configure Oracle Solaris Zones, Failover Zones, and Zone Clusters
Benefits To You:
Benefit from gaining a deeper understanding about how to configure Oracle Solaris Zones, failover Zones and Cluster Zones in mission-critical Oracle Solaris 10 applications on Oracle Solaris 11 cloud environments.