Java EE 6: Develop Web Components with Servlets & JSPs (D77750GC10)
- Construct and deploy small-to-medium scale web applications found in intranet and low-volume commercial sites by using JavaServer Page (JSP page) technology and servlets.
- Apply Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture to projects in EE environments.
- Create servlet filters and listeners.
- Understand and manage HTTP sessions in a web application.
- Create easy-to-maintain JSP pages using Expression Language and the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Analyze, design, develop and deploy web applications with Java EE 6 SDK and the application server Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.
Benefits to You
Throughout this course, you?ll gain knowledge experimenting with real code examples in each topic. It's an excellent way to prepare for the Java Enterprise Edition 6 Web Component Developer certification expert examination.