Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.x Advanced Administration (D78292GC10)
- Compare Oracle Solaris Cluster upgrade strategies.
- Upgrade Oracle Solaris OS and Oracle Solaris Cluster Software using different methods.
- Perform advanced data service configuration in Oracle Solaris Cluster.
- Add and delete nodes from a running cluster.
- Replace a failed node in a cluster.
- Uninstall the Oracle Solaris Cluster software from a node.
- Describe how to troubleshoot clustered services.
- Review Oracle Solaris Cluster log files.
- Participate in Hands-On Labs
By investing in this course, you'll gain real world experience as you navigate through a series of hands-on lab exercises. Expert Oracle University instructors will provide several use cases and troubleshooting best practices that you can apply to your day-to-day job.
Prerequisite Knowledge & Skills
This course is intended for students who already have experience with basic Oracle Solaris Cluster administration. If you don't yet have this knowledge, consider enrolling in a more basic level of this course to build the necessary foundational skills.