Oracle Database: SQL Tuning for Developers (D79995GC10)
- Use Oracle tools to identify inefficient SQL statements.
- Use Automatic SQL Tuning.
- Use Real Time SQL monitoring.
- Write more efficient SQL statements.
- Monitor and trace high load SQL statements.
- Manage optimizer statistics on database objects.
- Understand the optimizer process steps and operators.
- Interpret execution plans.
- Perform application tracing.
Benefits To You:
Benefit from gaining a deeper understanding of Oracle SQL statement tuning and how write well-tuned SQL statements appropriate for the Oracle database in this application development-centric course. You will learn how to decipher, decide and then apply tuning to your SQL code. Various tuning techniques are demonstrated.