Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundamentals (D80182GC10)
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL.
- Design a PL/SQL anonymous block that executes efficiently.
- Write PL/SQL code to interface with the database.
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors
- Handle runtime errors.
- Describe stored procedures and functions.
- Apply declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions.
- Create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data management applications.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Gain Experience through Hands-On Practice
In this course, you?ll learn from expert Oracle instructors, then engage in demonstrations and hands-on practice to reinforce the fundamental concepts. You?ll use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus is introduced as optional tools.