Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL (D80343GC10)
- Write powerful PL/SQL programs.
- Explore programming efficiency.
- Use external C and Java routines.
- Apply PL/SQL designing best practices.
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections.
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control.
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applications.
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs.
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance.
Benefits to You
Discover how to write PL/SQL routines that analyze the PL/SQL applications and caching techniques that can improve performance. By investing in this course, you'll be introduced to the Virtual Private Database(VPD) to implement security policies and explore techniques and tools to strengthen your applications against SQL injection attacks. Expand programming resources by creating PL/SQL programs that interface with C and Java code."