Oracle VM Server for x86: Administration Ed 1 (D85765GC10)
- Plan a virtual solution.
- Install the Oracle VM Server and the Oracle VM Manager software.
- Configure network resources to provide isolation and redundancy.
- Add SAN and NFS to provision storage for the virtual environment.
- Create server pools and repositories to support application workloads.
- Speed up virtual machine deployment with templates and assemblies.
- Use virtual machine high availability.
- Use server pool policies to maximize the performance of your server workloads.
Benefits to You
Using the Oracle VM application-driven architecture is different from using traditional virtualization. Built with the application stack and manageability in mind, Oracle VM offers a complete lifecycle compute stack virtualization. This course will help you consolidate the server foot print, while acquiring the tools to deploy or consolidate application workloads to a virtualized environment or migrate to a private cloud.
Learn Ease of Deployment and Management
Built to support all different workloads, with a specific emphasis on ease of deployment and management of Oracle applications, you'll also learn to create server pools to take advantage of your existing storage and networking infrastructure. This will seamlessly manage storage from a central location using Oracle VM Storage Connect. Using features like anti-affinity groups and Dynamic Resource Scheduling policy, you'll implement and manage the inter-connections between the virtual machines running your multi-tier enterprise applications.
Gain Hands-On Experience
Extensive hands-on practices will guide you through each step for building your virtual environment. With the skills acquired during these exercises, you can scale your virtual environment to support the most demanding workloads."