Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards (D89291GC50)
- Build analyses and dashboards.
- Build and use views and graphs in analyses.
- Create and work with KPIs and scorecards.
- Create and modify Oracle BI dashboards.
- Use Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile to access BI content.
- Create mobile applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer.
- Integrate BI content into MS Office applications using Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office.
- Administer objects in the Presentation Services Catalog.
Benefits to You:
Transform your organization?s data into intelligence for improved decision making. Provide time-critical, relevant and accurate insights. Become more efficient at modifying analyses and dashboards.
Explore Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office
You'll also learn to use Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office to integrate Oracle BI data and views in presentations and spreadsheets. Walk away from this course with the knowledge and skills to design mobile applications for BI content using the trial edition of the Oracle BI Mobile App Designer. Furthermore, you'll explore the use of Oracle BI Briefing Books, while learning to administer objects in the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog.