ITIL V3 Release, Control and Validation (HF429S)
This course contains formal examination (closed book complex graded multiple-choice examination with 8 questions to be answered in 90 minutes; students must get 70% correct in order to pass).
Upon successful completion of this course participants will understand:
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Release, Control and Validation processes as well as the process roles and responsibilities.
- The importance of the Release, Control and Validation capabilities in realizing successful service transition.
- Continual Service Improvement as a consequence of the ITIL® Release, Control and Validation processes and functions.
- The importance of the concept of Service Management as a Practice.
- How to use Knowledge Management to enhance ongoing decision support and service delivery capability.
- How the ITIL® Release, Control and Validation processes interacts with other Lifecycle processes.
- The technology and implementation considerations, as well as the challenges, critical success factors and risks surrounding ITIL® Release, Control and Validation.