Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Internet of Things (40505G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At Course Completion
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to construct an IoT solution implementing device registration with the IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service and visualizing hot data with Power BI.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Internet of Things
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Internet of Things
- Environment setup
- IoT Hub provisioning
- Completing the Smart Meter Simulator
- Hot path data processing with Stream Analytics
- Cold path data processing with HDInsight Spark
- Reporting device outages with IoT Hub Operations Monitoring