Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Mobile App Innovation (40532G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At Course Completion
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to design an IoT solution, including mobile apps, using cloud services.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Mobile app innovation
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Mobile app innovation
- Set up your project in Visual Studio Team Services
- Configure Visual Studio App Center
- Configure Azure Cosmos DB and Azure functions
- Setup IoT hub
- Connect the mobile app to the backend