Functional Overview of Health Care Reform in IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5 (9D43G-WBT)
This course provides you with a high-level, functional overview of the Health Care Reform (HCR) Solution, which has been introduced in IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.5.
This course begins with an outline of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). The course goes on to describe how HCR functionality in IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5 enables state agencies and citizens to meet the requirements of the ACA. The course lists and describes the main features of HCR and explores the other parts of IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5 that HCR leverages.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This basic course is designed to provide you with a high-level functional overview of the main features of HCR in IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Describe the new Health Care Reform (HCR) functionality in IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.5 that supports the requirements of the United States Affordable Care Act
- List and describe the functional enhancements across the IBM Cúram SPM Platform 6.0.5 that support HCR
- ACA: Citizen Rights and Agency Responsibilities
- Health Care Reform in IBM Cúram 6.0.5 - Basic Features and Functionality
- Processing Client Applications in HCR
- HCR Integration with the IBM Cúram Income Support Solution and Person Evidence Functionality