Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions Rev. 19.21 (01122327) (H9TJ5S)
The Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions 19.21 course teaches students the intermediate level skills to plan, design, recommend, and demonstrate HPE Hybrid IT solutions and deliver a proof-of-concept for a given solution to a customer. The course includes lectures and activities in the ratio of approximately 25/75 (lecture/activities). Activities include sizing exercises using tools available from sources such as the HPE Partner Portal and exercises using HPE emulators.
The ideal candidate typically has a minimum of three years of design and/or operational experience or the equivalent in at least one of the core HPE areas (server, storage, networking), and six months design and/or operational experience in other HPE solutions and technologies.
HPE ATP—Hybrid IT Solutions V1, or the Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions , Rev. 18.41 (01120590) course
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe, differentiate and apply industry standard architectures and technologies
- Gather and analyze customer business and technical requirements
- Recommend and position HPE Hybrid IT products, solutions, tools, and appropriate services for customer use cases
- Architect and design an HPE solution based on customer needs
- Present and demonstrate the solution to the customer and coordinate implementation planning
Certifications and related examinations
This course prepares the learner for the HPE ASE—Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1 certification and is recommended preparation for the HPE0-S57 exam.
Detailed Course Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to a Hybrid World
- Module 2: Architecting and Designing Hybrid IT Solutions
- Module 3: Recommending Hybrid IT Compute Solutions for Customer Use Cases
- Module 4: Recommending HPE Data Center Networking Solutions for Customer Use Cases
- Module 5: Recommending Hybrid IT Storage Solutions for Customer Use Cases
- Module 6: Recommending HPE Software-Defined and Cloud Solutions for Customer Use Cases
- Module 7: Recommending Hybrid IT Hyperconverged Solutions for Customer Use Cases
- Module 8: Recommending HPE Density and Mission Critical Solutions for Customer Use Cases
- Module 9: Validating and Presenting the Solution