IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning v184.108.40.206 (ODC6010G)
This 4-day Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning course guides you through managing user accounts, designing dashboard themes for the user accounts, and tuning business processes and the Sterling B2B Integration Suite server to meet your system performance requirements. You will also learn about sizing performance problems and the tools to monitor and diagnose these problems.
This 4 day course is designed for end users such as system administrators, developers, testers, supporters and performance tuners of the Sterling B2B Integrator.
Before taking this course, students should have a working knowledge of:
- 6F87G IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals v220.127.116.11 (6F87G)
- 6F88G IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator Data Mapping and EDI Processing v18.104.22.168 (6F88G)
- 6F100G IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling v5.2.6 (6F100G)
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Identify and solve basic performance related problems.
- Identify potential performance problems areas in the Sterling B2B Integrator architecture.
- Manage Sterling B2B Integrator permissions, user accounts, and groups.
- Describe the purpose of the Dashboard panes and portals and configure the Dashboard.
- Explain the concepts, design methods, issues, best practices and guidelines to create and implement the business processes.
- Describe Mailbox Management in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Explain different performance issues and identify its sources.
- Use the Performance Tuning Utility to test a system and to adjust performance parameters to increase performance.
- Elaborate the procedure to manually modify properties to increase performance.
- Explain the procedure to capture and analyze Performance Statistics Report and define the steps to configure thread dumps.
- Use the Sterling B2B Integrator Troubleshooter utility to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- Use monitoring and diagnostic tools to monitor system status and identify errors on a server.
- Use services to maintain clean up the Sterling B2B Integrator system.
- Explain the usage of schedules in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Describe System HealthCheck utility and some the scripts files in the bin directory.
The following topics will be cover during this course:
UNIT 1. INTRODUCTIONCourse Overview Lesson 1. Performance OverviewExercise 1. Performance OverviewLesson 2. Architecture and PerformanceLesson 3. Installation and Configuration UNIT 2. ADMINISTRATIONLesson 1. AccountsExercise 1. AccountsLesson 2. Sterling B2B Integrator DashboardExercise 2. Sterling B2B Integrator DashboardLesson 3. Business Process Design IssuesExercise 3. Business Process Design IssuesLesson 4. Mailbox ManagementExercise 4. Mailbox Management
UNIT 3: UTILITIESLesson 1. Performance OverviewExercise. Performance OverviewLesson 2. Performance Tuning UtilityExercise 2. Performance Tuning UtilityLesson 3. Manual Performance TuningExercise 3. Manual Performance TuningLesson 4. Performance Statistics ReportExercise 4. Performance Statistics Report
UNIT 4: SYSTEM HEALTHLesson 1. TroubleshooterExercise 1. TroubleshooterLesson 2. Monitoring and Diagnostic ToolsExercise 2. Monitoring and Diagnostic ToolsLesson 3. Maintenance and CleanupLesson 4. SchedulingExercise 4. SchedulingLesson 5. HealthCheck UtilityExercise 5. HealthCheck Utility
Course Wrap Up