DataCore SANsymphony-V Administration and DCIE Development (SSVDCIE10)(V10)
The first 3 days consist of the full SANsymphony administration course, and the last 2 days consist of the full DCIE process.
SAN administrators, Partners or system builders or s responsible for planning, installation, and management of a DataCore SANsymphony solution and want to obtain DCIE certification.
Knowledge of Windows 2008 R2 SP1 or Windows 2012 R2 from a system administration perspective. Familiarity with SAN and storage systems, basic FC and/or iSCSI, Disk Management, etc.
At the end of this training, the student will be able to:
- Describe the DataCore SANsymphony product offerings
- Discuss High Availability considerations in a SAN environment
- Identify components of a SAN installation
- Develop an installation plan for a SAN environment
- Configure a SAN with DataCore Servers, disk arrays and Hosts
- Implement SANsymphony and exercise the full feature set.
- Test the SAN and monitor SAN traffic
- Install Hyperconverged Virtual SAN and configure new vdisks for use.
- Deploy the SAN and Software in accordance with current Best Practices
- Research the DataCore Support Database to access current product information and resolve problems
- Plan, document, implement and fully test the SANsymphony install according to the DCIE process
Delivery is via a combination of instructor led lecture and hands-on workshops. The workshops provide each student with server access to a SAN.
Each student will use SANsymphony to virtualize storage, allocate storage to a Host, implement high availability configurations and manage the SAN environment.
In addition, they will install and perform basic configuration of a Hyperconverged Virtual SAN node.