Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Containers and DevOps (40501G)
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
At Course Completion
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to improve the reliability of and increase the release cadence of your container-based applications through time-tested DevOps practices.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Containers and DevOps
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
- Create and run a Docker application
- Deploy the solution to Azure Container Service
- Scale the application and test HA
- Setup load balancing and service discovery