AWS Solutions Training for Partners: Digital Workplace on AWS - Business (Digital) (AWSTPDWAB-OD)
This course is for AWS Partners only, you must have a valid APN login to register. To book this course, please click on the "Register" button where you will be redirected to the AWS website, you must then login to APN to complete the registration process.
In this course, you will be introduced to the concept of the digital workplace, an extension of end-user computing (EUC). Discover the benefits of a digital workplace and market trends, use cases, and opportunities. You will learn about Amazon Web Services (AWS) EUC solutions and customer success stories. You will also review how AWS independent software vendor (ISV) Partners add value to the digital workplace story.
Next, you will learn how to build and grow your digital workplace practice on AWS by identifying opportunities and positioning AWS EUC solutions. Finally, you will explore the various tools and resources available to build and grow your practice on AWS.
Course level: Intermediate
Duration: 2 hours
This course includes presentations and assessments.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Understand the scope of the AWS Digital Workplace
- Recognize the value of AWS supporting a digital workplace strategy
- Understand the Amazon Virtual Apps and Desktops as a Service solutions
- Know what your customers need to support their employees
- Recognize a customer need for a digital workplace strategy
- Start a digital workplace discussion with your customer
This course is intended for business professionals who work with customers to solve their secure, remote computing needs.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- AWS Business Professional
- AWS Cloud Economics
- AWS Solutions Training for Partners: Foundations – Business
- Basic understanding of EUC (desktop and application streaming)
Module 1: What Is the Digital Workplace?
- Define what the digital workplace is
- Understand what is driving the market today
- Understand what various business roles care most about when they are building a digital workplace strategy
- Know the key principles to building a secure digital workplace
- Recognize key customer challenges
Module 2: Introduction to Amazon Virtual Apps and Desktops as a Service
- Introduce AWS apps and desktop-as-a-service solutions:
- Amazon WorkSpaces
- Amazon AppStream 2.0
- Amazon WorkDocs
- Understand AWS pricing
Module 3: Top Customer Challenges and Benefits of Deploying a Digital Workplace
- Explore the customer’s journey toward workforce transformation
- Learn about the top customer challenges
- Learn about the benefits an organization can gain from a digital workplace initiative
- Review case studies where customers recognize significant benefits from their digital workplace
Module 4: Positioning AWS and Building a Digital Workplace Practice
- Learn why AWS is the platform of choice for workforce transformation
- Look at how Partners can build a digital workplace practice
- Learn where to find additional Partner resources