ONTAP MetroCluster IP Implementation (MCCIPIW)
MetroCluster software is a unique high-availability and disaster-recovery solution. In this course, you learn how to cable and set up a MetroCluster environment. Using active, participatory exercises, you practice the configuration and verification steps. You also learn how to identify component failures and practice recovery steps.
The following courses and/or knowledge and skills are recommended prior to taking this course.
- MetroCluster Completion of ONTAP PS Professional Compliance Program or an equivalent program
- ONTAP Cluster Installation Workshop
- MetroCluster in ONTAP Overview for Support Partners
- MetroCluster Ecosystem Troubleshooting for Partners
- MetroCluster Overview
- MetroCluster IP Rack and Cabling
- Switch Configuration
- Preparing the Clusters
- MetroCluster Configuration
- Failure Scenarios
- Tiebreaker Configuration