SonicWall Network Security Professional (SNSP)
SonicWall offers an extensive technical training curriculum for network administrators, security experts and SonicWall partners who need to enhance their knowledge and maximize their investment in SonicWall products and security applications.
The SonicWall Network Security Professional (SNSP) course is an expert-level training and certification program that builds on the enterprise security skills learned in the SonicWall Network Security Administrator (SNSA) course.
The SNSA certification exam is a pre-requisite to take the SNSP certification exam.
Once you have completed the SonicWall Network Security Professional course, you are eligible to take the SonicWall Network Security Professional exam.
- Two days of instructor-led classroom training — 60 percent hands-on labs and 40 percent lecture
- Based on SonicOS 6.5 firmware
- Course Introduction and Overview
- Configuring VPN Auto Provisioning
- Configuring Advanced Routing
- Configuring Advanced Interface Settings
- Using SonicOS CLI
- Configuring Capture Client
- Capturing and Replaying Packets
- Configuring DPI‐SSL/TLS Server
- Configuring DPI‐SSH
- Configuring App Rules
- Configuring App Control
- Configuring Advanced High Availability
- Excluding Trusted Content
- Resolving and Reporting False Positives
- Configuring Content Filtering
- Implementing Best Practices