Challenge Labs - 90 Days Collection Pass-WS2016-MCSA (LODS-CL-COL-WS-MCSA)
Challenge Labs are designed to extend and expand your learning experience with hands-on, scenario-based exercises. Challenge labs are goal oriented, short-duration, scenario-based hands-on exercises, and an excellent way to provide additional skills development and assessment. As new challenge labs are released, and you will gain automatic access to them for the duration of your subscription.
- IT Professionals who are looking to keep up to date on features and functionality for a particular technology
- IT Professionals who are responsible for supporting multiple technologies
- IT Professional/Developers who are preparing for vendor certification exams
Challenge Labs Levels
There are three levels of Challenges included in your Library.
- Guided - Step-by-step instructions with detailed hints [Duration ~ 30 minutes]
- Advanced- Given requirements, students utilize resource information [Duration ~ 45 minutes]
- Expert - Spans multiple products, technologies, and platforms [Duration ~ 60 minutes]
Challenge Lab Topics
- 70-740: Challenge Labs to support Administrators who manage installation, storage, and compute functionalities in Windows Server 2016 as well as those who perform general installation tasks, creating and managing images for deployment.
- 70-741: Challenge Labs to support Administrators who perform tasks related to the networking features and functionalities available in Windows Server 2016, such as implementing and managing DNS, DHCP, IPAM, and deploying remote access solutions such as VPN and RADIUS.
- 70-742: Challenge Labs to support Administrators who manage identities using the functionalities in Windows Server 2016. Candidates install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) as well as implement Group Policy Objects (GPOs).